FlareSolverr is a proxy server to bypass Cloudflare and DDoS-GUARD protection.
- A FlareSolverr Proxy will only be used for requests if and only if Cloudflare is detected by Prowlarr
- A FlareSolverr Proxy will only be used for requests if and only if the Proxy and the Indexer have matching tags
- A Flaresolverr Proxy configured without any tags or has no indexers with matching tags it will be disabled.
Please follow the installation instruction from FlareSolverr
Click on the + sign and select
Add the following info
- Name of the Proxy in Prowlarr.
- The tags for this proxy.
- The full host path (include http and the port) to your FlareSolverr instance.
- The FlareSolver Request maxTimeout value Prowlarr should use for FlareSolverr requests. Must be between
- Test if your connection works.
- If it works click on
Select the indexer that you want to use with FlareSolverr
Scroll down to the bottom and add the tag you've set up earlier at step 2.
Now the indexer should be using FlareSolverr.