These are 3rd party applications to sync several sections of the guide with your Sonarr/Radarr (or multiple).
- GUI (graphical user interface) 1
- Radarr Custom Formats 1 2
- Radarr Scores 1 2
- Radarr Quality Settings (File Size) 2
- Sonarr Release Profile RegEx (WEB-DL) 1 2
- Sonarr Release Profile RegEx (Anime) 1 2
- Sonarr Quality Settings (File Size) 2
After setup it's fully automated and will check every X minutes for updates to the Custom Formats or Sonarr Release Profile and will update it to your Radarr or Sonarr (Multiple Client Support).
Just enable the Custom Formats/Release Profiles you want.
Examples - [CLICK TO EXPAND]
Big Thanks to IBRACORP who created a great video that covers the basics.
Also check out other videos from IBRACORP HERE
It's possible with Recyclarr
Automatically mirror TRaSH guides to your Sonarr/Radarr instance based on your setup scheduler.
Questions or Suggestions?
If you have questions or suggestions click the chat badge to join the Discord Support Channel where you can ask your questions directly and get live support.