This is still a work in progress and more a placeholder for the time being !!!
Python is required for this to work. Make sure your docker solution has it available if running docker.
- Open the file and change the variables accordingly.
- There are links in the file comments to help as well
- You can test the script by typing python /path/to/script in your CLI. If the file has a shebang in it (#!python) then you do not need to specify python on the CLI.
- Cloudbox - Has python installed
- Hotio - Has python installed
- LSIO - Does not have python installed
Run the python file so it listens on the specific port.
Last update: 2021-04-11